Fairmont Copley Plaza
138 St. James Avenue
Boston, MA 02116
Named the 2019 "Historic Hotel of the Year," this luxury downtown Boston landmark hotel has been a symbol of the city’s rich history and has completed an exciting $20 million plus renovation and restoration project. Located within the heart of Boston, Fairmont Copley Plaza is an easy walk to many of the city’s historic sites, shopping, museums, and restaurants.
Fairmont Copley Plaza has reserved a block of discounted rooms for course participants.
Important to note:
- The number of discounted rooms is limited
- Discounted rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis
- The discounted room rate is only available until July 9, 2019, or until the block sells out, which typically occurs well before this date
To reserve your room:
- Online: To reserve your room online, please use one of the links below:
- By phone: If you are calling the hotel rather than using the dedicated link above to request a discounted room, please call 1-800-441-1414 and be sure to specify that you are enrolled in BWH/HMS Intensive Review of Nephrology. Please let the agent know the room block from which you are reserving a room:
*Confirmation of trainee status will be required.