Comprehensive Preparation for Physicians Who Are Preparing to Certify or Recertify
This acclaimed program provides a proven review coupled with comprehensive preparation, test-taking skills, and strategies for the ABIM Nephrology Certification Examination.
We have incorporated a case-based approach to learning nephrology that will be particularly useful to physicians planning on taking the board exam. This includes:
- Board-style questions included in each lecture as an introduction to the topic
- Board review sessions that include a broad selection of questions covering all topics of nephrology with a particular focus on:
- Acid base and electrolyte disorders
- Renal pathology
- Clinical images
- A comprehensive syllabus to serve as a home study guide
- Access to the questions included in the presentations as a question bank for home study
Recent attendees have found this course to be an indispensable review for their ABIM Nephrology Certification Examination preparation.